Last updated: 10/26/2023
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a legally binding agreement between you (“you” or “the Client”) and Streamline IT (“we,” “us,” or “our”) concerning your access to and use of our IT managed services, including our website and related platforms (collectively, “the Services”). By accessing and using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please refrain from using our Services.
Streamline IT offers IT managed services, which include but are not limited to:
- Dedicated Technical Advisor support.
- Unlimited Remote Support of Clients.
- Unlimited On-Site Support of Clients.
- Proactive Solutions and Recommendations for issues which may arise within the Client’s computer IT system. Regular meetings to review status of IT systems shall be arranged with Client to review the issues and recommendations.
- Systems Monitoring and Maintenance for Client’s devices.
- Procurement of Hardware and Software at the request of the Client.
- Subscriptions and Infrastructure.
3. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
You are expected to cooperate with us, provide necessary information promptly, and comply with all terms outlined in the Master Service Agreement (MSA). Failure to do so may affect the quality of services. By using our Services, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable Canadian laws and regulations.
- Provide accurate and current information when using our Services.
- Safeguard your login credentials and notify us promptly of any unauthorized use of your accounts.
- Supply us necessary access to its personnel, appropriate documentation and records and facilities us to timely perform the Services.
You may be required to pay fees for our Services, as specified in the MSA between you and Streamline IT. Payment terms and methods will be outlined in the MSA.
You have the option to cancel your subscription to our Services. Please refer to the MSA for specific details on the cancellation process.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content, software, and materials provided as part of our Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only use these materials for personal, non-commercial purposes as outlined in the MSA.
8. SERVICE LIMITATIONS
We have specific limitations on our Services, as detailed in the MSA. These may include restrictions on service hours, non-covered services, and additional charges for specific tasks or hardware/software not within the scope of the agreement. While we make every effort to provide high-quality IT services, we cannot guarantee specific outcomes or results. Technology can be unpredictable, and success may depend on various factors beyond our control.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR LIABILITY UNDER MSA IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL, DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY CLIENT AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SERVICES. In no event shall we be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, indirect, punitive, or third-party damages or claims, including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings, lost productivity, loss of data, loss of privacy, compromises of system security, and loss from business interruption, regardless of whether the form of action is in contract, tort, or otherwise.
10. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms are governed by the laws of Canada, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Canadian courts in the event of any dispute.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or complaints related to our Services, please contact us at:
Address: 4789 Yonge Street, Unit 1119, Toronto, Ontario M2N 0G3
Attention: Streamline Management Team